Monday 5 November 2012

Girly Tulle Christmas and Halloween Wreaths

UPDATE: I did a full tutorial on how to create tulle wreaths and felt roses check it out here.
I work for a warehouse and like anyone who works in the industry knows there is nothing pretty about a warehouse. I try my best to pretty up the environment by decorating my office with wreaths. Since it is getting close to Christmas, I created a Christmas wreath to hang on my door. Unfortunately I didn't take pictures along the way when I was creating it, but as my blog progresses I will create tutorials for how to make the tulle wreath and felt roses. In October I created a similar one for Halloween (pictures below) and I got the idea and instructions from this site http://www.ourbestbites.com/2011/10/how-to-make-a-tulle-wreath-halloween-edition/. Excuse my mismatched socks in the first picture, I grabbed the first two I could find in my huge basket of orphaned socks.

Christmas Tulle Wreath

Christmas White Tulle Wreath
Christmas Tulle Wreath

Halloween Black Tulle Wreath
Halloween Black Tulle Wreath

Halloween Black Tulle Wreath
Halloween Black Tulle Wreath

I am a frequent Michaels shopper and all my supplies for my Christmas and Halloween wreath was purchased there (except the big bow on the Christmas wreath that I got from Dollarama). The Tulle came from the wedding section, which shockingly has all sort of colours (even black!). The great thing about buying the tulle at Michaels is that it comes in spools, which cuts down having to cut the width of the tulle.

2 comments: