Saturday 8 December 2012

Super Easy DIY Bead Christmas Ornaments

While I was organizing my crafts supplies, I noticed an abundance of beads that I will never use. I had recently bought some clear Christmas balls at Michaels for $.99 each that you can remove the top off of them and place items inside. I decided to put all the unused beads into the Christmas balls and hung them on my tree :). They are super simple to do and are really pretty on the tree when the lights dance off all the different beads. I did one with seed beads and larger clear beads from a broken necklace, and another one with larger beads in a variety of colours.

Bead Christmas Ornamanents
Bead Christmas Ornamanents
 Bead Christmas Ornamanents

Ps. The tutorial for my nails can be viewed here.
 
Thank-you for reading!

- Kristen
http://craftsandnails.blogspot.com

6 comments: